These animals will teach you a lot about yourself, relationship, trust and boundaries. During the Wild Animal Interaction Workshop you will find yourself.
Mystic Monkeys hosts one of South Africa’s largest private Primate collections (featuring 38 species), in addition to a large number of beautiful, exotic Birds and Predators such as White Lions, Bengal Tigers and Cheetahs. Mystic Monkeys s also home to some of the world’s most interesting animal species, such as Lemurs and Sloths.
At Mystic Monkeys, they have their “Woolly’s” all year round. The “Woolly’s” are the only two of their kind in South Africa, which makes them extra special. Woolly Monkeys are New World Monkeys and originate from South America.
- In addition to their Woolly’s, visitors will also be treated to Fennex Foxes and Black Spider Monkeys. The Fennex Fox is the smallest of all the world’s foxes, but its large ears, measuring 6 inches (15 centimetres), appear to be on loan from a bigger relative.
- Black Spider Monkeys are one of the largest primates in South America and has a larger brain than other Western hemisphere monkeys.
If you are looking for a unforgettable day tour for the whole family, this is it. Visit and enjoy the park’s tranquility, tidiness and vastness under guidance of our well-trained guides.
The guided tours are about 2 – 3 hours long so that you can take your time and stop and admire the beautiful animals at our park.
Mystic Monkeys and Feathers Wildlife Park is also an ideal venue for School Tours for all school levels. From Grade 1 – 12 as well as pre-scholars.
Mystic Monkeys and Feathers Wildlife Park is situated 85km north from Pretoria, close to the Carousel Casino.The park is a mere 40 minute drive from Bela-Bela, 45 minutes from Pretoria and 1½ hours drive from Johannesburg.
The Park is open daily from Monday to Sundays, including all Public and School Holidays from 09h00 till 16h00.
The Kiosk offfers cold drinks, fruit juices, chips,sweets, ice creams and more for sale.
Day visitors are welcome to take photos during their tour.
From Bela Bela Waterfront , head south on R101 for 35.2km and then turn left.
Continue for 22.7km and turn right. After 1.2km take a slight right. Continue for 900m and arrive at Mystic Monkeys.
(Approx: 1hr’s drive)
• S25º 12.635
• E28º 31.551
• Adults: R100
• Children under 13 years: R50
• No charge for Children under 3 years
• Pensioners: R80
A’LA CARTE RESTAURANT
• Open from Monday to Saturday from 08h00 till 17h00
• 08h00 till 15h00 on Sundays for Breakfast, Light Meals & A’ La Carte Menu.
Please contact Lesly on (012) 723 0315
4 STAR LUXURIOUS ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE
• for more information and bookings please contact Lesly on (012) 723 0315 or email.
Pictures and Information from Mystic Monkeys and Features Wildlife Park